Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wow..it's been so long!

For those of you who read my blogs, I apologize for not blogging in so long. I have been so wrapped up in my new job that I hardly have time to breathe :).

I'll try to bring you up to date with all the latest in my life in as few words as possible. My relationship with my first daughter and her mom are as wonderful as ever. I am so very thankful and blessed by the fact that not every reunion is as uncomplicated and stress free as ours has been from the very beginning. My grandson is as handsome and beautiful as ever, tons of curls and the biggest brown eyes with the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! We were able to go and exchange Christmas gifts and spend the day on Jan 2nd. I hadn't seen them since August, wow how time flies.

My second daughter is in Eighth grade this year and so our biggest dilemma now is where she's going to High School. She's finally made up her mind for certain and her dad and I are agreeable with her decision. The school she's chosen is better for her academically, she's thoroughly in love with acting and playing soccer...both of which programs are offered at this high school. My middle son has had some issues, but over all he's doing great this year, awesome grades! As for my youngest, my most rambunctious and daredevil of a son, he's as fun as ever.

Guess I should give you a brief description of my new job, the one that has been keeping me far far away from my blog. I work as a Two Yr old Mothers Day Out Lead teacher at our church. I love it really. Here lately I've been struggling with some new developments, but over all I love the job. I don't just work in that program, I work Sundays, both mornings and evenings and I work whenever they need me on other occasions. Every Wednesday evening we have WOW, Tues and Thurs is MDO(Mothers Day Out), Mondays we have Monday fun Day's, and also on Wednesdays, the first and second of the month we have MOPS. (Mothers of Pre Schoolers). All of these, my job is to watch the kids and or teach. There are other nights that I work too, but that list is basically why I haven't been able to blog in awhile.

I'm going to try to get on more, but if you don't see anything for awhile then you'll know why!!! Thanks for listening to my rambling and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Of course I have time to stop by your blog! I've been anxiously awaiting an update, actually. I was afraid your silence indicated that something had gone wrong! I must say I am very pleased to read that it has not. You are truly blessed to have such an amazing reunion. My experience tells me that everyone needs to be in a "healthy place" emotionall spiritually and within their own selves, for a reunion to be beneficial to all.


Thankyou for reading my story (at least part one of it!) I just recently published the second part, and it's a little long so I understand why people don't take the time. But I've been recently trying to "get it all out there" in the sense that I want to finally speak my truth, you know? Things get so complicated sometimes that it's hard to remember your beginnings, and thats what I'm trying to do. It means a lot to me that you've read it, and I look forward to your updatess! Your kids (all of them) are beautiful,and so is your grandson! Seems like you've done a good job!

mygrl said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad that everything is going well.