Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Doin 90 to Nothin....

I cannot believe another schoolyear has begun...ugh! Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't enjoy having my house primarily to myself, well myself and my two yr old. LOL
Of course babysitting another almost two yr old at least three times a week doesn't necessarily qualify as having the house to myself either. Geesh, I guess I don't ever have the house to myself, unless my hubby gets a wild hair and tells me he's taking them all out somewhere. NOT!

Soccer season is starting up, so things will be wonderfully busy for awhile. On top of that I'm trying to find other things outside of home to keep me occupied. Plus, I can be around other adults once in awhile to keep me sane. Since I don't have any friends to speak of that I can go and let the kids have a play date while we have grown up conversations. I figured, since Sundays at bible school helped me so much, why not work at the church, in some way or another. YIPPEE! I am now helping in the two and three yr old room every Wednesday evening. The two older kids have thier own "classrooms" and Caleb stays with me. It's like an extended day of babysitting LOL. It's ok, I really enjoy getting out of the house and the kids have a blast singing and playing with other kids thier ages. It keeps us all from going stir crazy and gives hubby an evening to himself. :)

Well...I don't really have much more to say right now, but I just wanted to blog something so I don't get in a blogging slump again. I am getting ready to round up a car load of kiddos, so I'm off for now, hope this blog finds you all well and I'll blog more later ...bye for now.

0 comments: