Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is there an expiration date on being tagged???

Well....here goes, apparently I was tagged several months ago for forgetting how to blog. Yikes! I did forget how to blog as well as several other things. I've been a little selfish lately, a trait that I've apparently passed onto my kids :(.

Ok MomChelle, thanks for the tag ;)...LOL. Six random things about me???

1) I love watching TV...look up couch potato in the dictionary and you'll see my name. I have approximately 60 shows set up to record LOL! If I could I'd add more to it, but unfortunately I can only record two different shows at one time...:(...decisions, decisions!

2) I hate, loathe, detest cleaning. I never have been good at it, I used to bribe my sister to do it when we shared a room as kids, she loved it and even at age 5 she was better about it than me! UGH!

3) I'm a pack rat, hence making the fact that I hate to clean even worse...I have way too much Junk. I just can't seem to throw anything away, clothes, kids school papers, even old bills..geesh. I watch that show "How Clean is Your House?", just to make myself feel better. Hahaha! At least I can honestly say my house is not, nor will it ever be that bad!

4) I used to love to read, but I never have time for that anymore. I really enjoy those scary books about haunted houses and ghosts and such. Especially if the stories are based on supposedly true stories. The scarier the better! I've never been much for the Harlequin romance novels, the closest to that is the Diana Gabaldon series.

5) I love spending time with my family, going for walks or to the park. We all have bikes now and when the weather permits, we like to go riding. One of our favorite things to do is to rent a PPV movie and pop popcorn, then we pull out the blow up mattress for the kids and all pile in the living room together. I do like to go out every once in awhile, either a girls night out or just a "date" with my hubby.

6) I just recently have found out how much I enjoy volunteering at our church. I am hoping to get a job in the "Mothers Day Out" program this year. It has been a much needed break and I really love it. This year has been a hard one, but I've also met some great friends and wonderful women who I admire and love that helped me get through. I truly have a newfound admiration for SAHM's and know that I'm not cut out for that job.

Alright, can't think of anything else, and I have know idea who to tag now. But if anyone else wants to share, I'm trying to be more consistant with my blogging and reading others, I'd love to know more about ya'll. Hope everyone had a great summer and hope the first day of school is a breeze :)

0 comments: